Services We Offer
Our goal is to make a healthiest society, in order to reach this goal; we give our full support to those who are involved in the field of holistic health care and natural wellness. Therefore we offer variety of other wellness services such as ayurveda Courses.
Ayurveda is an ancient medicinal practice from India, which is used to cure many diseases through natural remedies. Here we guide our international students to the genuine, authentic ayurvedic school in India.
Our aim is that, all our international students gets the best learning from the best teachers, there all the schools, teachers and facilities are personally verified by our team of experts.
Ayurveda treatment cope with all diseases, including:
- Y• Gastrointestinal diseases: digestive disorder, increased acidity, constipation, colitis, hemorrhoids, different types of hepatitis;
- • Cardiac disorders: hypertension, coronary/blood circulation disorders etc;
- • Respiratory diseases: sinusitis, cough, cold allergy;
- • Joint problems: arthritis, spondylitis, Gout /podagra/;
- • Excretory system diseases: renal calculus /kidney stone/, prostatitis, other renal disorders;
- • Dermatological diseases: psoriasis, eczema, hair loss, skin pustules;
- • Women`s fertility issues: irregular period, cysts and fibroma, sterility;
- • Children’s diseases: lowered immunity, flu with cough, malnutrition, attention deficit while studying;;
- • Psychological disorders: addiction, depression, insomnia, anxiety;
- • Movement disorders: paralysis, consequences from brain apoplexy;.
Ayurveda and Yoga are like brother and sister, both are equally effective. Ayurveda uses the meditational herb, oil, food and ayurvedic massage to cure you. Course includes Auyrveda therapist, consultant, beauty specialist, massage specialist, nutritionist, skin specialist and Ayurvedic diet coach etc. Please send us an email for more details and booking.